Novatex Joint Sealant
PRODUCT TYPE: PTFE Jointing & Sealing
Novatex Joint Sealant looks and feels different from other joint sealant products. It is smooth and flexible with an exceptionally smooth texture and density. Under the surface is a microscopic structure that makes this remarkable material one of the strongest, most versatile sealants available today.
Novatex Joint Sealant has high tensile strength, flexibility and tough properties. It is an ideal economic sealing gasket with a superior performance even in highly corrosive applications. Its resistance to chemical and thermal attack is excellent.
- 100% expanded PTFE
- Temperature range from -196°C to +260°C
- Unaffected by common chemicals PH range 0-14
- Non-contaminating, non-toxic
- FDA suitable (FDA21 CRR177.1550)
- Environmentally friendly
- Will not age or harden in service
- Extremely strong; pressure range from full vacuum to 3000psi